Information as on 31 December 2019
- Total outstanding capital: 55,876,581.12 euro (55,876,452.72 as on 30.09.2019)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 13,068,884 (13,068,854 as on 30.09.2019)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 900 (2,815 as on 30.09.2019)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 364,114 (327,713 as on 30.09.2019)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 19 December 2019 because of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meeting of 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares because of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved on 11 June 2010, 16 September 2013, 20 October 2014, 19 October 2015, 17 October 2016 and on 20 November 2017.
A number of warrants and stock options can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco designs technology to enable bright outcomes around the world. Seeing beyond the image, we develop visualization and collaboration solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting, classroom and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). In 2018, we realized sales of 1.028 billion euro. We have a global team of 3,600 employees, whose passion for technology is captured in 400 granted patents.For more information, visit us on www.barco.com, follow us on Twitter (@Barco), LinkedIn (Barco), YouTube (BarcoTV), or like us on Facebook (Barco).
© Copyright 2020 by Barco