Frequently asked questions
- Who can participate in this Trade in Program?
All Connect! partners for the participating countries qualify for this program.
- What devices can be traded in?
Please refer to the Eligible device list.
- How long will this Trade in Program run?
The Trade in Program will run until further notice.
- Does the Trade in Program apply everywhere?
No, the Trade in Program only applies to sales made in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States & Canada.
- When can the Trade in Cashback be claimed?
As soon as a new unit under the Trade in conditions is sold. We will accept your claim within 30 calendar days after the purchase of a new ClickShare by the end-customer.
- Which info is needed to register a claim?
To complete your registration for collection, you will need:
- Trade in claim ID
- The serial numbers of the old and newly sold devices.
- Your reseller contact data.
- Your customer’s contact data.
The collection address.
- Will I be notified when Barco receives my registration?
Yes, you will receive e-mails throughout every step of the process. Please also check your junk mailbox as some of the e-mails might be considered as spam.
- Where can I find the serial numbers of the ClickShare devices?
The serial number can be found on the back of the ClickShare base unit, not on the buttons.
- How can I register a collection for more than 10 products?
In this case we would gladly assist you with the registration. Please contact us via email on email@example.com for EMEA participating countries or firstname.lastname@example.org for US & Canada.
- How does the collection of the return product work?
As soon as your registration for collection is validated, the contact person for the indicated pick-up address will receive an e-mail with the pick-up date of the Trade in Products and instructions on how to package and prepare the return units. If the proposed pick-up date is not convenient, please arrange a new pick-up date via the same email communication.
- What happens if there are issues with my registration?
Our support team will reach out to you via email or phone to notify you of any issues with the registration, and will inform you of the different options at your disposal.
- How should the Trade in Product be packed? What should be packed?
You can package the Trade in Product in its original packaging if available or in a packaging of similar dimensions. You need to include the base unit, the PSU, all buttons and if available all accessories (antennas, manuals, etc).
Note that you are responsible for proper packaging in a manner to ensure transport safety and to avoid damage and the cost thereof.
The units must be packed ready for shipment and need to be packed on pallets if weight exceeds 30 kg. Do not forget to include the return slip on the outside of the packaging, so that it is clearly visible. You will receive this slip upon validation of your claim.
Yes. Track and trace data will be provided by our logistics partner upon confirmation of the pick-up.
- What happens with the old devices?
The old, traded-in devices are sent to a recycling facility to be dismantled.