Bring your own device, your style of meeting and your way of conferencing! ClickShare Conference gives you the freedom to organize hybrid meetings the way you want, with people at the heart. You host calls from your laptop, use your preferred UC&C platform, and wirelessly connect to the meeting room display and AV peripherals! Making the experience seamless, easy and intuitive for all employees, that’s why we launched ClickShare Conference at last year’s ISE tradeshow.
So, there’s no reason stopping you from downloading our new v2.8 software for your ClickShare Conference Base Unit, and installing the latest version of the ClickShare Desktop App. Once installed you will get the latest and greatest ClickShare experience:
- Enjoy the magic of wireless conferencing with the ClickShare App*. (Whether you plug in the ClickShare Button or run our Desktop App, you get exactly the same ease of use!)
- Share the meeting room screen, (on which multiple people are sharing simultaneously), in your Teams, Webex or Zoom call
- Engaged meetings thanks to new interactivity features
But there’s even more to enjoy with this new release:
- Full BYOD sharing with Googlecast, Miracast and Airplay screen mirroring
- Widest compatibility with USB conference cameras and speakers on the market
- Multiple network configuration and integration options
Download ClickShare App
Download ClickShare Software
What's new for ClickShare Conference?
1. Your choice. Enjoy the the surprising ease of wireless conferencing via the ClickShare Button or App*
Whether your workplace has standardized on the plug-and-play option of the ClickShare Button or the power of workflow optimization with the ClickShare Desktop App, you can enjoy the seamless experience of wireless conferencing. The Button is an instant plug-in for both employees and guests, while the App can be pushed through an MSI to all employee laptops.
Simply join your next Microsoft Teams call by clicking the ‘Join’ in the ClickShare App, and you will be automatically connected to the camera and speakers in the room. No cables needed! And by the way, we offer this one-click join also for Zoom and Webex.
ClickShare Conference is the perfect match for your digital workplace strategy. Touch or touchless, Button or App. It’s your way of working, your decision.
*Wireless conferencing on the ClickShare App is offered as beta release and will be launched officially later this year.
2. Share the meeting room screen in your Teams or Zoom call
Getting better insights is sometimes simply a matter of seeing more. And sharing multiple points of view is the power of ClickShare! You can now simply share what’s being presented on the meeting room screen in your Zoom, Webex or Microsoft Teams call (or any other platform for that matter). Just click on the share function in your VC call and select the room display view, that automatically appears in the list of shareable windows.
3. Engaged meetings thanks to new interactivity features
Hybrid meetings shouldn’t always be formal meetings. With ClickShare Conference you walk into a room and instantly check on the meeting room display if the meeting room is available or already booked... *
Spice up your hybrid meetings with interactivity features like blackboarding and annotation. Co-create and ideate in-room and share with remote participants.
*will become available in the course of May
4. Full BYOD sharing
ClickShare has been designed for mobile experiences. Whether you are a Mac, iOS, Android or Windows lover, you are sure to join the conversation with our built-in screen mirroring for Airplay, Googlecast and Miracast.
With the latest release you will also be able to share video content from your mobile device to the meeting room display, where audio is fully in sync with video.
5. Widest compatibility with conference cameras and speakers in the market
To date we have 30 onboarded partners in the ClickShare Conference partner program, and we keep on expanding our ecosystem to support the broadest compatibility with USB conference cameras and speakers in the market. ClickShare Conference is compatible with industry leading products like the Bose VB-1, the Logitech MeetUp and Rally, the Poly Studio, the Jabra Panacast and Speak or the Nureva HDL300. Check out the complete list
6. Multiple network configuration and integration options
ClickShare Conference is a connected, IT-grade solution that matches your network configuration, whether in standalone, connected or fully networked mode. As ISO 27001certified product, our focus is entirely on security and central management, which is essential for IT compatibility. Check the whitepaper
How to get these functionalities on your units?
The ClickShare platform consists of different components: Base Units, Buttons, Apps and the XMS remote management platform. Enjoying the latest experience requires each of these components to run the latest software versions. And updating is an easy, seamless and automated experience!
- The Base Unit firmware can be installed via the auto-update functionality or it can be manually updated via the ClickShare web configurator. Buttons update automatically over wifi.
- For the ClickShare Desktop App, it’s recommended to download and install the latest version manually to ensure the App automatically updates to future releases. Once installed, an auto-update function will keep the App up to date.
- The iOS and Android App are updated according your mobile device settings.
- The XMS Cloud update runs automatically while XMS (Virtual) Edge can be updated manually.
Need a hand with the update?
Download the latest version of the app on www.clickshare.app. Let us guide you through the Base Unit software update.