There are two ways to reset the base unit to default settings:
With the webinterface:
- Log in to the ClickShare web interface
- Click the Maintenance tab (1) and then click Configuration (2).
- Click on Load Default Settings to return to the factory defaults (3).
With an external keyboard:
- With the Base Unit switched off, connect a USB keyboard to a USB port at the backside the Base Unit.
- Power up the Base Unit. The boot menu (GRUB) will open.
- Use the down arrow key to select Load Default Settings and press ENTER
- The following message is displayed: “This action will remove all settings of the Base Unit and replace them with the default settings. Are you sure you want to continue?”
Click Yes. The system will start a reboot and the device will be back to default settings.
|Restoring to factory defaults will require re-pairing of the Buttons used with this Base Unit.|
Last updated Nov 19 2019