The list of supported and tested peripherals can be found in the Supported Peripherals whitepaper or in the table below.
If your peripheral is not listed there, there is still a chance that your device may work together with the ClickShare Conference. We advise you to test the device with the ClickShare Conference products and in case the device does not work, please let us know via a service ticket. More information on testing your ClickShare peripheral can be found [KB11052].
If the device cannot be used with ClickShare Conference or is listed in the "Devices known not to work or with limitations", support may be added in the future based on market evaluations and resource availability.
Please be aware of the following limitations:
For the camera and the speakerphone, we support the generic USB devices, meaning most brands will work just fine. Note that the peripherals attached require the following characteristics to work with a ClickShare Conference setup:
- USB peripherals only: cameras connected via the HDMI input and speakerphones connected via the jack are not supported. All devices require a USB connection to be used for Conferencing.
- Cameras with USB 2.0 data rates are required. Since the CX-20, CX-30 and CX-50 operate with USB-2.0 ports, the camera needs to support USB 2.0 data rates. This is a mode that most cameras support.
- Only peripherals with USB 2.0 power can be powered directly by the Base Unit. In case the peripheral requires to draw more power, either connect it to the USB-C connector (if this is indicated in the list to work) or use a powered USB hub in between.
- Speakerphone devices with echo-cancellation built-in are required. Since the Base Unit will not process the sound to cancel echo, devices with built-in echo-cancellation are required to offer a good experience to the end-user of the system.
- Separate mics and speakers not supported. ClickShare Conference only supports speakerphone devices, which contain both microphone and speakers in one peripheral. Separate microphones (e.g. in cameras) or USB speakers are not supported. Some devices (e.g. the Cisco Room Kit mini) do not expose a speakerphone, but a separate speaker and microphone on one USB endpoint. This works too, as long as the device can do echo-cancellation.
- Only one camera and one speakerphone can be attached to the Base Unit at this moment. Behaviour, when multiple such devices are attached to the Base Unit, is not defined.
- Make sure to keep your peripherals up to date. We strongly recommend keeping both peripherals and ClickShare Base Units up to date. Compatibility and support are only given to either specific versions (if marked in the notes as only working with a specific firmware version) or the latest firmware version for a peripheral.
List of supported peripherals (Cameras and speakerphones)
The following list is a non-exhaustive list of USB cameras and USB speakerphones that have been tested by the ClickShare development team. This list is divided into three categories:
- List of certified peripherals: these devices are validated (tested firmware is mentioned) through our partnership program by both Barco and the partner every time we release a firmware version. This is the list of devices that we actively support through our vendor partnerships and are the recommended devices to use in combination with the ClickShare Conference.
- List of compatible peripherals: these devices have been tested by our compatible partners (tested firmware is mentioned if info is available) and have been found to work. Compatibility of the devices will be tested from time to time.
- List of community tested peripherals: these devices have been reported to work by one of our customers or channel partners. No guarantee is given by Barco that these devices work perfectly or will continue to work in the future.
Please verify whether the peripheral is listed below. In case the peripheral is not mentioned by name, there is still a great chance that it works since we support the generic USB standards.
|Peripherals||Firmware version||Remarks||Certified peripherals||Compatible peripherals||Community tested peripherals||Devices known not to work|
|Aver CAM340||0.0.1000.22||Camera does not work on the CX-50 when attached on the front USB port when the HDMI input is active||√|
|Aver VC520 Pro||0.0.1004.10||Remote Control Unit of AVER VC520 Pro does not work with CX-30, for more information see [KB11581]||√|
|AMX Acendo Vibe||No audio - under investigation||√|
|Audio Technica ATDM-0604||√|
|Biamp DEVIO CR-1||184.108.40.206||√|
|Biamp DEVIO CR-25||2.2||√|
|Bose ControlSpace EX440C||2.290||√|
|Cisco Roomkit Mini||Connecting the Cisco Roomkit bar to a CX Base Unit disables the Roomkit bar from being used by the Cisco system. The peripheral can be used as a USB peripheral only.||√|
|ClearOne Converge Pro 1 USB||√|
|ClearOne Converge Pro 2||√|
|ClearOne Converge Pro 2 USB Expander||√|
|ClearOne Collaborate Versa Pro CT||220.127.116.11||√|
|ClearOne Collaborate Versa Lite CT||√|
|Crestron HDMI-USB converter model HD-CONV-USB-100||√|
|Crestron HDMI-USB converter model HD-CONV-USB-200||√|
|Crestron AVIA DSP 1283||√|
|ClearOne Versa USB||√|
|Clear One UNITE150 PTZ Camera||√|
|Clear One Versa Hub in combination with Converge Pro 2, CHAT50 or CHAT150||√|
|Extron MediaPort 200||No audio||√|
|Huddly GO||1.9.0||Only works on the USB-C port with A-to-C adapter or when attached to a powered USB hub||√|
|Huddly IQ||18.104.22.168.1||Only works on the USB-C port with A-to-C adapter or when attached to a powered USB hub||√|
|Icron USB Extender - USB 2.0 ranger model 2304 GELAN||Tested with Shure P300 and Marshall CV610-U2||√|
|Jabra Panacast||3.8.15||Only works on the USB-C port with A-to-C adapter or when attached to a powered USB hub. Rare Camera crash is currently under investigation||√|
|Jabra Speak 510||2.31.0||√|
|Jabra Speak 710||1.38.0||√|
|Jabra Speak 810||1.9.0||√|
|Konftel CAM20||8.4.037||In case your Konftel CAM20 not detected in the ClickShare Conference system. Make sure to reboot your ClickShare Conference Base Unit and also ensure that the camera is connected to the Base Unit during reboot. For more info, see [KB11594]||√|
|Logitech C920 HD Pro||7.55.1085||√|
|Logitech C922 HD Pro||7.55.1085||√|
|Logitech C925 HD Pro||7.54.1033||√|
|Logitech C930 HD Pro||7.55.1085||√|
|Logitech ConfCam Connect||10.0.17763.1||√|
|Lumens VC-B10U||1.01||Camera does not work on the CX-50 when attached on the front USB port when the HDMI input is active||√|
|Marshall USB PTZ camera CV610-U2||√|
|Marshall USB PTZ camera CV610-U2||√|
|Nexvoo NexBar N110||Speaker not working||√|
|Nureva HDL300||2.2.56||Changing the volume through the remote control does not work||√|
|Owl Labs Meeting Owl||22.214.171.124||√|
|Panasonic AW-UE4KG Camera|
|Poly Eagle Eye Cube||Reported not to work by our community||√|
|Poly Eagle Eye IV USB||√|
|Poly Studio X30||When used as a USB peripheral only||√|
|Polycom Poly Studio||√|
|Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800||4.9.4||USB Audio Endpoint needs to be activated in the Trio 8800||√|
|Polycom CX-5100||Camera not working||√|
|QSC Core110f||8.3.3||USB Audio needs to be activated in the configuration and set to "soundcard mode", not "speakerphone mode"||√|
|Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless||2.00||√|
|Shure Intellimix P300. Tested in combination with the Shure MXA310W||4.1.11||
Requires PoE+ to power the MXA-310 and P300. MXA-310 and P300 need to be configured using Dante Controller software
Shure P300 is not properly recognized by CX Base Unit having firmware version 2.5.0. Upgrade your CX Base Unit with firmware version 126.96.36.199, refer [KB11396]
|Stem Audio Table||1.3||Needs PoE+ (IEEE803.2at) with internet connection for power and boot sequence||√|
|Vaddio HuddleSHOT||1.4.0||Requires PoE to power the HuddleShot||√|
|Vaddio ConferenceSHOT AV/FX/USB/HDBT||1.2.0||Requires PoE to power the ConferenceShot. Only works when connected to the USB-C port and camera only in 720p mode. On rare occasions, tearing might occur on the camera – under investigation||√|
|Vaddio AudioBridge||Can sometimes take a long time to be available for use||√|
|Vaddio OneLink Bridge||3.1.0||√|
|Yealink USB camera UVC80||√|
Last updated Oct 30 2020