About BarcoGraphics 908
• Mosaic geometry correction: Flat, Curved, Off axis
• Digital Image correction optimized for curved screens and multi-channel setups
• A variety of lenses are available, optimized for a wide range of screen sizes from 1.4 m (4.6 ft.) to 6 m (20 ft.) wide, including curved screens
• Digital AutoAlign™ automatically aligns all geometry and convergence parameters
• Built-in Scheimpflug optical correction, with stepless adjustment, for optimal optical focus for off-axis projection
• 3D and Stereoscopic optimized phosphors available (upon request)
Very high resolution images
The BarcoGraphics 908 renders high-resolution, large screen images with unprecedented visual fidelity.
• Compatibility with workstations up to 2,000 by 1,750 pixels.
• Horizontal autolock scan frequency range up to 110 kHz
• 120 MHz RGB amplifier
• New, ultrahigh-definition, LC gun 8” electromagnetic focus CRTs with digitally controlled dynamic astigmatism guarantee razor sharp images
• Optional high-quality Line Multiplier (Limo Pro) for improved video image quality
• TSN™ 6-pole focus astigmatism correction
Proprietary Digital Waveform Generation Geometry & Convergence Correction
This unique feature offers digital control over all geometry, convergence, focus and astigmatism adjustments.
The (patented) morph-interpolation algorithm enhances the digital waveform by suppressing all artifacts and generating smooth transitions. Convergence is adjustable in up to 81 independent zones.
Triangular Spot Nullifying™ (TSN™)
Digitally controlled 6-poles offer advanced digital beam correction. Barco’s TSN™ beam spot uniformity enhancement guarantees superb focus quality across the entire projected image.
Digital Dynamic Astigmatism (DDA)
Digital enhancement of the overall focus quality of the projected image.
New High-Resolution CRT’s
The BarcoGraphics 908 is equipped with new, ultra-high definition, liquid-cooled 8" CRTs with an advanced electromagnetic focus system and digitally controlled dynamic astigmatism, which guarantees razor sharp projected images, even at maximum contrast levels.
New High-Resolution Lenses
Super-high definition, fully color corrected, liquid coupled F1.1 lenses provide outstanding image contrast. Several types of lenses are available, optimized for a wide range of screen sizes flat and curved.
Flexible Installation Possibilities
Barco offers a series of special options for other applications (multi-screen applications, non-standard projection angles, etc....).
• Mosaic geometry correction:
Flat, Curved, Off-axis
• Field extension compatibility
• Optional convergence on green
• SEMU II Soft Edge Modulation Unit with multi-facet capabilities
• Digital Contrast ModulationAnd many other application specific optimizations. Please contact us for more details.
Optical Scheimpflug Correction
The BarcoGraphics 908 features a precision Scheimpflug optical correction system with stepless adjustments for both horizontal and vertical axes. This built-in optical correction guarantees optimal optical focus from left to right and top to bottom for projection under non-standard angles.
Barco’s built-in Scheimpflug optical correction offers ultimate flexibility for projection under non-standard angles. Stepless adjustments are easily made by two convenient screws, accessible from the top.
The BarcoGraphics 908 has been designed for extremely low RFI/EMI emissions for demanding military and industrial applications where unwanted interference could compromise critical communications lines.
Auto-detection and history log of all essential functions. These functions are accessible through the on-screen menu or over a network.
Digital Auto-convergence and Auto-Geometry
Advanced Digital Alignment System effortlessly aligns the geometry and convergence of the projected image with exceptional accuracy. This makes CRT technology transparent for the every-day user and reduces cost of ownership of CRT-based systems.
Advanced ABL Control
The BarcoGraphics 908 makes use of an advanced ABL (Automatic Black Level) circuit to automatically ensure optimum contrast. The measurement cycle is fully user-controlled through RS-232 and a programmable timer.