About BarcoReality 6400
Images really jump off the screen thanks to the high light output, the high native panel resolution and the True Color Reproduction processing.
Place the projector anywhere: in any position or at any distance from the screen. Display whatever source.
Plug 'n Play projection tool thanks to the AutoImage feature, the direct stacking, the motorized zoom, focus and lens shift, ...
Built to last design
Silent running prevents the attention of the audience being distracted from the presented.
FeaturesOutstanding Image Quality
- Extremely high light output of 3400 ANSI lumen
- Three active matrix 1.8" S-XGA Poly-Silicon LCD panels with Micro Lens Array (MLA) and a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
- BARCO's advanced True Color Reproduction feature processes conventional video signals and transforms them into brilliant images with vibrant colors and amazing color depth
- BARCO's patented Pixel Map Processor guarantees very legible characters and the greatest amount of picture detail possible
- Unmatched input compatibility with all analog and digital video sources and all computer graphics formats and electronic workstations upt to 2,000 x 1,280 pixels
- Easy picture alignment
- Direct stacking
- Easy lamp and lens replacement
- Auto-source recognition and configuration
- Motorized zoom, focus and lens shift
- Precise projection from any position or distance
- Easy replacement of older generation projectors
- Up to 120 % off-axis projection and extra 25 % keystone correction