About Collaboration Management Suite (CMGS)
As CMGS will go End-Of-Life at the end of 2019, it is advised to refer to the upgraded eXperience Management Suite (XMS) solution for central management of your ClickShare and wePresent install base.
For more info on our newest offering, consult the XMS Cloud Management Platform. The Collaboration Management Suite (CMGS) was the predecessor of the XMS Virtual Edge.
The challenge to easily maintain, manage and monitor devices, often distributed over a number of different buildings and locations is perfectly addressed by our XMS Cloud Management Platform. To access that XMS Cloud Management Platform, a gateway needs to be installed in the company’s IT networks. We provide two options as gateway. The first is the XMS Virtual Edge, a free software download (OVA file) and the second is the XMS Edge, a hardware appliance as single gateway to the Cloud. Both offer the same functionality and robust level of security.
- Health and status monitoring (online, offline or disconnected from the network)
- Scheduling of software updates (from a central location to anywhere worldwide)
- User management (Assign usage rights in line with user responsibility, e.g. a facility manager can see all units in his facility, whereas his manager gets the full overview)
- Facilitating the integration of ClickShare CSE-200 and CSE-800 units into the company network
- Clone configuration: facilitate the configuration phase by pushing pre-selected settings to the Base units
- Notifications via e-mail: new firmware available / Base unit warnings & system alerts
- Wallpaper installation: pushing new wallpapers to any Base unit
- Downloading log files
- Remote rebooting of Base units