About OverView NSL-5521
The OverView NSL-5521 55" tiled LCD video wall uses durable LED backlights positioned directly behind the LCD panel and has a super narrow bezel, resulting in excellent tiled visual performance. This video wall series was designed for 24/7 use in control rooms. Its deep dark levels are perfect for visualizing data-driven information, including process control schematics. Furthermore, the OverView NSL-5521's exceptionally high brightness levels also allow these video walls to be used in any lighting condition.
Durable and bright
These tiled LCD video walls offer the best image quality around in terms of resolution, brightness and viewing angle. Because LED backlights reduce burn-in and colorations in the LCD filters and polarizers, the OverView NSL-5521 has a long panel life.
- Emergency Operations Centers
- Traffic management and surveillance centers
- C4I-SR environments
- Utilities and process control centers
- Broadcast & telecom monitoring
- Space-saving display wall solution
- Lower heat output than traditional lamp-based systems
- Long panel life as LED backlights reduce burn-in and colorations
- Stable colors across the entire video wall
- Exceptionally narrow bezel resulting in very small seams
- High brightness, excellent contrast and a wide viewing angle
- Easy to install, service and maintain thanks to front access
- Eco-friendly and durable solution as LEDs contain no mercury and are energy-efficient
Tiled LCD technology - the right choice for your control room:
- Unlike front projection, tiled LCDs require less maintenance costs, have a better contrast ratio and are not influenced by ambient light.
- Unlike plasma technology, tiled LCDs require less power consumption and are not subject to permanent, irreversible burn-in.
- Unlike normal-bezel LCD displays, tiled LCDs offer more scalability, minimize bezel distraction and allow optimal usability of the screen surface with high resolution.
- Unlike lamp-based LCD displays, tiled LCDs with LED backlights offer more brightness, optimal image quality and a high life expectancy.