Barco surgical displays are designed with a smart cable management system for clutter-free installation. The splash-proof housing, smooth surface allows for easy cleaning and disinfection. Automatic signal failover features increase patient safety. Needless to say, all displays comply with visualization standards relevant in medical procedures, including ITU-R BT.709 and DICOM.
- Deep blacks and accurate colors from any viewing angle
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for impeccable color accuracy
- Near-zero latency provides perfect surgical hand-eye coordination
- Improved visualization in high ambient light environments
- Backlight output stabilization guarantees image stability and brightness over the lifetime of the display
- Cleanable infection control design complies with strict OR hygiene standards
- Unique cable management system makes it easy to install and disinfect
- Automated failover feature so a backup signal is always available
- Perfect match with Barco’s Nexxis OR-over-IP platform for full OR integration
MDMX-MNA in-wall consoles
Barco’s MDMX family is a series of in-wall consoles for the operating room. Combine and view multiple images, by relying on an intuitive control system. The consoles have built-in Nexxis functionality and a programmable Nexxis button, so they can be integrated easily within both new and existing Nexxis systems.
- Enjoy ergonomic viewing support for everyone in the OR: from doctors and nurses to trainees
- Place multiple images or video sources next to each other
- Don’t lose space, the consoles are built into the OR wall
- Interact with remote-PC video sources as if you’re in front of them
Digital operating room
Operating rooms are evolving quickly. New medical technologies and minimally invasive procedures have changed surgery and the surgical environment. Constant changes, increased complexity and demands for increased productivity mean the surgical suite needs to be more efficient and flexible than ever.
Discover our solutions for the digital OR here.