- The UDP broadcast has been disabled by IT
- The QAweb Relay is installed in a different subnet or in the DMZ
Follow these simple steps to make an installation package which will connect your QAWeb Agent to the QAWeb Relay automatically after the installation:
- Find out the hostname or IP address of the QAWeb Relay.
- Download the latest version of QAWeb Agent (see linked KnowledgeBase article)
- Extract the installation files in a short path such as C:\Temp\QAWebAgent\
- Browse to the folder where you will find the setup.exe file
- In this folder, create a new file and name it 'InstallWithRelay.bat'
- Open the newly created file and add the following line to it:
setup /v"RELAYHOSTNAME=xyz"where you replace the 'xyz' with the actual hostname or IP address of the QAWeb Relay.
- Save the file
- To install QAWeb Agent now, right-click the file, choose 'Run as Administrator' and follow the rest of the wizard.
- After the installation, log in to the QAWeb Server and check if a 'Workstation not registered' issue was created for this particular workstation.
Last updated Jun 14 2022