When in contact with Barco customer service, you may be asked to send the log files of your QAWeb Agent or QAWeb Relay software. This article explains how you can get these log files.
QAWeb Agent log files:
There are 3 ways to obtain the QAWeb Agent log files:
- Via a BarcoMed SelfExam report: Choose the option to include QAWeb Agent log files in the BarcoMedSelfExam report and you will find a file called qaweb-agent-logs.zip in the BarcoMed SelfExam folder.
- Via QAWeb Server: When the QAWeb Agent is connected to QAWeb Server and the connectivity is working, you can download the log files through the QAWeb Server GUI. Workstation overview -> Consult workstation log
- Via the file system: C:\Program Files\Barco\QAWebAgent\qaweb-agent-logs.zip
QAWeb Relay log files:
The general QAWeb Relay logfiles can be downloaded in 2 ways:
- Via QAWeb Server: When the connectivity is working, you can download the log files through the QAWeb Server GUI. Facility overview -> Consult Facility log
- Via the file system: C:\Program Files\Barco\QAWebRelay\qaweb-relay-jboss\relay\log
The following log files may also be requested when troubleshooting QAWeb Relay issues. It is highly recommended to collect these files as well:
- C:\QAWebRelayInstallLog\installationReport.txt: Information about the preferences chosen during the installation of the QAWeb Relay software. E.g. proxy information, GUID etc
- C:\QAWebRelayInstallLog\relayinstaller.txt: Technical information about the installation of your QAWeb Relay.
Last updated Jun 07 2018