Bulk registration of ClickShare Conference Base Units in XMS Cloud
The ClickShare Conference (CX) Base Units can be registered (or added) in two ways in XMS cloud: "Manual input" or "CSV input".
To add multiple CX Base Units to your XMS Cloud tenant to benefit from the 5-year warranty (Smart Care), follow the following steps within your XMS Cloud environment.
For more information on Device activation and registration, please refer to [KB11267].
It is recommended that registration should be done in the name of the end-user, not the reseller/integrator.
- Browse to XMS cloud.
- Log in with your Barco credentials and select the tenant/organization name to add the device to.
- Click Devices in the menubar to navigate to the devices overview page.
- Click + Add in the Device overview page.
- Select Add Conference device(s) and click Continue.
- Add ClickShare Conference device(s) either via Manual input or via CSV file input.
1. Select Manual Input to enter device token & meeting room name per Base Unit.
2. Enter the Token ID and Meeting Room name for each Base Unit.
The Token Id can be retrieved from the CX onboarding screen.
3. Click + Add Device to add rows for registering multiple devices at once.
Click Delete to delete a certain row.
Select CSV Input and upload a CSV file with a list of CX devices. In this file, each line contains the input in the following format: Device Token, Meeting Room Name - see the
Correctformat.csvfile attached to this article.
- Click Register to add the CX devices to XMS cloud.
After uploading the CSV file, XMS attempts to register your devices and feedback is prompted on each input line. In case of errors hover over the i icon to get information on what went wrong.
Some common errors are:
- Invalid device token format
- Invalid device token
- Meeting Room left empty
- Device token left empty
Commonerrors.csvfile attached to this article.
- After completion click Close to see the registered devices in the overview.
- After successful registration:
Configure your device
and pair your Buttons
Adding device into XMS Cloud can give an "unable to add device" error. Make sure that the Base Unit is updated to FW 2.5 and reset to factory defaults before trying again to add ClickShare Conference device into XMS Cloud.
Last updated Dec 18 2020