Deploying XMS Virtual Edge OVA file on Oracle VirtualBox
- Click the File menu and then select Import Appliance... from the context menu.
- Select the OVA file to import and click Next.
- Check the Reinitialize the MAC address of all network cards checkbox and then click Import.
- Once the Import is done, new VM shows up in the list. Right-click on the VM and select Settings... from the context menu.
- Click Network in the left pane. Select Bridged Adapter from the Attached to drop-down menu. Click Advanced and then click the Adapter button which is next to MAC Address text box to generate a new MAC Address. Click OK to complete.
- Right-click on the VM and select Start.
The console of the VM shows the IP address of XMS Edge after a few minutes.
Last updated Sep 26 2019