- Update system firmware remotely and with no downtime
- Personalise ClickShare including welcome message and wallpaper
- Set and change Wi-Fi, security, audio and display settings
- Monitor the status of your Base Unit and Button(s)
- Compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer
A web-based management tool that enables you to access and control your ClickShare Base Unit.
Once you’ve invested in a wireless presentation and collaboration system that isn’t the end of your journey. At ClickShare we regularly update our systems to offer new features, firmware and security updates to ensure that you get the most from your package, and the ClickShare Configurator helps you to stay up-to-date.
Looking to manage all of your ClickShare devices? Check out our XMS (cloud) management platform.
Keep your system right up-to-date
ClickShare offers you a range of free tools to update and manage your units easily. No chance that you’re left with a business investment that can not be updated for years because you can’t afford to upgrade.
You have quick access to all settings of your unit in the ClickShare Configurator, for all ClickShare ranges. Plan firmware upgrades and change settings easily to always have your unit performant and equipped with the most up-to-date features available.
From selecting the level of security you want and making checks on the status and performance of your Base Unit and ClickShare Buttons, to personalising the system with your company logo and a welcome message, the ClickShare Configurator enables you to update and adapt your system your way.
How to access the ClickShare Configurator
Using the Configurator is quick and easy. For a concise guide you can read our guide to managing your Base Unit in the Configurator here, but for now, here are some simple steps to show how easy it is:
- Connect your PC or Mac to the ClickShare Base Unit
- Use either a Wired or Wireless IP – the choice is yours
- Log in using your admin username and password
- You are connected!
Supported browsers are:
- Internet explorer 10 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Need some video assistance?
- Check out our “how to videos” on working with the ClickShare configurator:
- How to video on using the ClickShare configurator
- How to video on changing the wallpaper
Easy, trouble-free presenting
Podłącz urządzenie Button do portu USB-A lub USB-C lub wybierz salę konferencyjną w aplikacji ClickShare.
Kliknij przycisk fizyczny na urządzeniu Button lub wirtualny w aplikacji ClickShare.
Start collaborating without stress.
Masz jakieś pytania? Nasz zespół chętnie Ci pomoże.Nawiąż z nami kontakt
Pozostań w kontakcie
Otrzymuj najnowsze informacje na temat usług i produktów ClickShare