Cutting-edge technology and building ingenuity
A fine example of modern architecture that underscores the innovative, international nature of Barco. A convivial campus that warmly welcomes Barco’s (potential) customers, business partners and suppliers. And most of all: an enjoyable, inspiring and flexible work environment where Barco employees feel at home and where applicants would be delighted to work. The new Barco One Campus at the Kennedypark and Beneluxpark in Kortrijk, where Barco is centralizing all its Belgian activities , is all that – and much more besides.
At the heart of the campus is The Circle – the spanking new, all-glass circular building. It is connected to the existing Barco building where all the production activities are concentrated. Both have the same look and feel to induce a feeling of togetherness and, consequently, foster collaboration between colleagues and business partners. A water feature – both in- and outside – exudes tranquility and blends the building into the landscape.
The Circle (75m diameter; 25m high) hosts:
- a company restaurant that seats 450 and a coffee bar that is open all day (serving snacks)
- a customer center, including an auditorium that can seat 170 people
- a training center (Barco University)
- a meeting deck with 26 meeting rooms
- office spaces (incl. activity-based workplaces, concentration cubicles, project rooms, R&D test rooms, ...)
- The Circle: the central, circular building
- The Lab: a laboratory for specific R&D activities
- The Pulse: an extra office building
- The Engine: the existing building with production and office units + an extension to production unit
The Beneluxpark and President Kennedypark afford access to the campus.
Facts and figures
Architect: Jaspers-Eyers, lead architect John Eyers
Start: December 2013
Total number of people on the campus: 1,250
Total surface area of the campus: 58,000 m²
How to get here?