Employees are quite happy when working & meeting hybrid. Finding the right mix and implementing a hybrid work strategy, can bring benefits to the workplace:
- Teams can be more productive with access to the right data and technology
- Providing focus and save time by alternating office moments & quiet focus days at home
- Enabling a healthy work-life balance, keeps workers happy, engaged, committed
- Implement social distancing more easily with a well-balanced work model
- Improve intuitive hybrid collaboration by using top-notch office technology
Still, 71% of workers can encounter challenges during a hybrid meeting.
- How can employers prepare the hybrid office?
- Can workers collaborate seamless & efficient in a hybrid work model?
- In what way can tech solutions reduce friction & stress in hybrid meetings?