About Coronis 1MP (MFGD-1318)
Coronis 1MP is Barco's 18.1" grayscale flat panel display with 1280 x 1024 resolution. The system offers excellent image quality for a multitude of medical environments, including PACS, computed tomography, MRI and angiography. Coronis 1MP complies with the DICOM/CIE viewing standards, which means that it features correct grayscale tracking over the total luminance range as specified in the ACR/NEMA and DIN standards.
Coronis 1MP features both digital and analog inputs. For use in legacy applications with analog signals, the flat panel display is also available as a standalone unit. Its accurate signal conversion and high brightness make it the perfect solution to upgrade existing CRT-based systems with state-of-the-art technology. Coronis 1MP can be combined with Barco's Portrait Accelerator, which eliminates software-related application slow-downs in portrait viewing and assures full performance in portrait mode.
- Lowest cost of ownership thanks to Barco's revolutionary PIN concept
- Continuous DICOM-compliant imaging thanks to integrated I-Guard® technology
- Superior image quality in all environments thanks to high contrast ratio and luminance
- Automated quality thanks to intervention-free QA
- Full range of configurations: available as single- and multi-head systems
- All-inclusive display system, including display controller, QA software, portrait/landscape accelerator, cables and driver
- Ergonomic design with protective front cover
- Real plug and play