The Barco Alchemy DP2K-15C is a compact and fully integrated digital cinema projector for mid-size theaters with screens up to 15m (49ft) wide, based on Texas Instruments' 0.98” DLP Cinema® chip. It ensures a first-class movie experience with consistent picture brightness, rich contrast and vibrant colors. By merging the projector and media server functionalities into one projector module, the Barco Alchemy DP2K-15C is a full-fledged, DCI-compliant projector and media-server solution with on-board storage. Reducing the required hardware, it increases simplicity and reliability. Truly smart, it detects potential operational errors and warns users about mishaps. Great in TMS environments, it operates stand-alone in single-screen applications. Thanks to the embedded Barco Web Commander user interface, shows can be created and scheduled remotely.
Low cost of ownership
Geared with the integrated Barco Alchemy technology that drives operational and maintenance costs down, the DP2K-15C offers superior image processing, pristine images and ultimate reliability at a low TCO.
Easy maintenance and operation
The DP2K-15C comes with the ‘Barco Web Commander’ screen management system featuring an intuitive user interface. The projector detects potential operational errors and warns users in case of mishaps. It also has a fully modular architecture for simple serviceability and higher uptime.
The DP2K-15C projector is also available in a package with a third-party media server and it can be ordered without the Barco Alchemy module as well.
Unique benefits of Barco Alchemy technology
- Combines media server functionalities with cinema processing electronics
- Fewer boxes lead to more reliability and ease-of-use
- Simple operation thanks to intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ user interface
- Easy upgrading of Series 2 projectors with Barco Alchemy module
- Budget-friendly solution with minimal cost of ownership thanks to integrated Barco Alchemy technology, low lamp operating cost, re-usable filters, low maintenance, etc.
- Includes storage
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ screen management system, running via a web browser
- Barco Web Commander also runs on iOS and Android tablets via the free ‘Barco CineMate’ app
- Barco Communicator for simple configuration and updates of all modules in the projector
- Consistent image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to proven modular design and shared components with the other Barco DP2K B-series projectors