We appreciate your feedback.
Let us know what you think about our products on EventMasterFeedback@barco.com
About Encore Presentation Switcher
Looking for a worthy replacement? Check out the E2!
The Encore Presentation Switcher is the most advanced video processing and presentation control system on the market today. The system provides source selection, automatic source acquisition and confi guration, advanced windowing features, seamless switching, video effects and integrated control for professional video presentations. Encore’s modular, scalable architecture allows the system to support a wide variety of show confi gurations. The system can efficiently support from 1-32 screens with any combination of independent display or seamless wide-screen display elements.
The basic Encore configuration supports six independent picture-in-picture (PiP) or key layers, or three transitioning PiP images. It fully supports seamless transition effects, Z-order control, window borders, drop shadows and a variety of keying effects. Each input board on the Encore provides two independent scaler channels with universal inputs that handle both analog and digital video sources.
Ideally suited for large blended widescreen applications
The unit features 1:1 pixel sampling, motion adaptive de-interlacing for both standard and high definition sources, 3:2 and 2:2 pull down detection, low video delay, aspect ratio correction, real-time window manipulation. The Encore is an excellent solution for large blended widescreen applications.
Total event control
Each Encore system consists of a Controller and one or more Video Processors, and each system is designed to grow in tandem with your creative requirements. With a full array of unsurpassed features, dynamic input flexibility and the superb quality of Barco's scaling technology, Encore is the premiere choice for professional video presentations.
- Supports up to 12 independent windows or 6 windows with seamless transitions
- (2) Native high resolution background channels provide background video with seamless transition effects
- Special Effects
- A full range of transition effects (dissolve, wipe, etc.)
- Smooth PIP move & sizing controlled via key frames
- Adjustable PIP aspect ratio
- PIP borders, including drop shadows and soft edge
- PIP clone (mirror and offset)
- Luminance key
- Split key (key alpha and fill)
- Reverse key (key on background)
- Color key (graphics)
- Alpha mixing
- (1) Native high resolution downstream key channel independent of PIP/KEY processing channels
- Video processing
- 10-bit processing
- 1:1 pixel sampling
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing (SD & HD)
- 3:2 and 2:2 pull down detect
- Image cropping
- Aspect ratio correction
- Athena proprietary high-performance scaling
- Low video delay - less than 3 input fields
- Z-order control (priority layers) for overlapping PIP or key images
- Each mixer layer is dynamically re-assignable as a mixing (transitioning) PIP, or as two individual (SPLIT) nontransitioning PIP or key images.
- Still frame : frame grab of background and downstream key sources
- Complete look-ahead preview
- On-screen display (preview monitor) of layer information and status
- Supports blended widescreen projection
- Output synchronization: free-run or vertically locked to NTSC/PAL blackburst
- Edge blending
- 10-bit processing
- Variable overlap
- Supports standard and pre-overlapped background sources
- Edge blending (feathering)
- 3G/HD/SD SDI output
- SMPTE 259M-C (standard definition)
- SMPTE 292M (high definition up to 1080i @ 60Hz)
- SMPTE 424M (high definition up to 1080p @ 60 Hz)
Encore Presentation Switcher
- ENCORE VPX 3 ME 3G
- Encore VP 3 ME 3G
- Encore large controller
- Encore small controller