Barco's FLM-R22+ is an ultra-bright, durable projector with picture-in-picture capabilities. It is a perfect fit for any large venue that requires extra brightness to show clear, crisp images in a luminous environment.
Powerful projection for large venues
Thanks to its 22,000 lumens light output, the FLM-R22+ is able to display widescreen, high-contrast images of superior quality even in venues with lots of ambient light. Through its superior video processing and picture-in-picture capabilities, you can make your presentations more interactive and energizing without the need for extra peripherals.
Most silent projector in its class
The FLM-R22+'s liquid cooling technology cuts noise levels to a minimum, making it one of the most silent projectors in its class. The FLM is also equipped with a sealed optical engine that prevents dust, smoke or other environmental contamination from affecting its image quality.
Ultra bright and stunning images
- High contrast 3-chip DLP™ engine
- True native SXGA+ resolution
- 22,000 center lumens
- Contrast ratio of 1,800:1
Low total cost of ownership
- Sealed engine with constant image quality over time
- Projector designed for high resistance against external contamination
- Extended lamp warranty (750 hours)
- Extremely good lamp maintenance (typical 1,000 hrs)
- TLD+HD lens range that is fully compatible with Barco's HDX projector series
Built for demanding rental & staging applications
- Fully sealed optics
- Easy to set up, install, service and transport
- Removable lamp house, power supply & electronics
- Low video delay (broadcast live events)
- Universal lamp house for all FLM projectors
Fit for any widescreen & creative application
- High brightness projection at 22,000 center lumens
- “High-Contrast Mode” (2,400:1) feature enables you to make a trade-off between brightness and contrast, depending on your application.
- Low video delay, very important when broadcasting live events
- Ultimate solution for projection on multiple screens and special surfaces
Projector Toolset software
The FLM comes with standard “Projector Toolset” software, offering basic control, diagnostics and other features (e.g. a lens program). Additional software plug-ins can be offered as an option delivering added functionality for multi-screen applications, advanced settings control, etc. A user friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) ensures easy control.