The preconfigured FSN3G-1004 is a fully integrated multi-screen presentation system that simplifies system interconnections, setup and control while providing advanced features for presentations with up to four independent screens.
Up to ten input sources
With the FSN3G-1004, users can select up to ten input sources from a wide range of video and computer formats. Each channel operates independently and accepts any analog computer or video signal on HD-15 connectors, DVI signals on DVI-I connectors and SD/HD/3G video on BNC connectors. A custom algorithm automatically and rapidly locks each channel to the selected input video source. For genlocked sources, the delay through each scaling channel is one frame.
Anything in, anything out
The FSN3G-1004 includes four scalable independent outputs (DVI, analog, SMPTE 3G/HD/SD, BarcoLink SDI) that can run at different formats and resolutions. They can be selected from a wide range of standard formats and can be vertically genlocked to the system’s internal sync or free-run. Resolutions and timings can be customized as well. When the system’s total output capability is combined with its input capability, it operates as a powerful multi-channel “anything in, anything out” system.
Monitor with multiviewer
The multiviewer (MVR) is a fully integrated monitoring solution that enables you to monitor up to 16 video signals, comprised of any connector for each output. In addition to video sources, the MVR can also display a real-time clock (RTC) or timecode from the MVR card’s LTC input connector.
Simple setup and control
The FSN3G-1004 is controlled from an intuitive user interface program running on a PC or Mac for simplified system setup, adjustment and control. Up to 1000 memory registers (including information on sources, destination effects and transition rates) can be stored in the system, simplifying complex control sequences during live events.
Based on Barco's FSN-1400, the FSN3G-1004 can be upgraded to the full FSN system.
- Fast source acquisition
- Fast and seamless switching
- Preset recall from Encore
- Advanced Athena scaling technology
- 12-bit processing
- 10 scalable 3G/HD/SDI SDI, Universal analog or DVI inputs
- Color correction for each input
- Size and position adjustments
- Hue, saturation and independent RGB contrast and brightness adjustments
- Gamma adjustment
- Powerful de-interlacing modes: motion adaptive, field to frame (for low latency), PSF (frame-to-frame), 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down detection
- LOS (loss of signal) or invalid signal detection
- 4 independent scalable outputs: 3G/HD/SD SDI, analog or DVI
- Pan and zoom
- High-quality Athena scaling technology
- Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma correction
- Internal test pattern
- Flicker filter
- Up to 16 windows
- Single or dual monitor configuration
- Each output includes 1xDVI and 1xSDI
- Hot-swappable active cards and fan tray
- Dual redundant power supply