Utilizing Folsom's Athena proprietary high performance image processing technology, ImagePRO is a high performance video scaler, scan converter, switcher and transcoder all rolled into one. ImagePRO is the ideal solution for converting RGB, HDTV, component, s-video, composite (NTSC, PAL and SECAM) and HD/SDI video into a user-selectable video format. ImagePRO supports a wide variety of analog and digital output formats including broadcast and VESA standards along with many native plasma formats. ImagePRO users may also create custom output formats to support unique display requirements.
Advanced feature set that includes: universal inputs, aspect ratio conversion, memory presets, test patterns, vertical lock (Genlock), picture adjustments, motion adaptive de-interlacing, and 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown detection to name a few.
ImagePRO is offered in two models: ImagePRO-SDI (R9860411) and ImagePRO-HD (R9860412).
ImagePRO-SDI includes three universal inputs on two HD15 and 5- BNC connectors, and one SD SDI input on a BNC connector. All inputs are with loop-throughs.
ImagePRO-HD includes three universal inputs on a HD15, 5- BNC and on a DVI-I connector. One SD/HD SDI input on a BNC connector and a DVI input on a DVI connector. All inputs are with loop-throughs.
Both ImagePRO-SDI and ImagePRO-HD come with a dedicated genlock BNC connector with loop-through.
Both models include four video outputs: two RGB/YPbPr on 5-BNCs and HD15, an SDI output on a BNC and an S-video output on DIN connector.
- Utilizes Athena™, Folsom's new proprietary high performance image processing technology.
- Three universal inputs accept RGBHV/RGBS/RGsB computer video, component video (SD or HDTV), s-video, or composite video with loop-through
- Four video outputs; (2) RGB or component video, (1) composite video, and (1) s-video
- User-defined aspect ratio conversion and adjustments
- Pan and zoom
- 10-Bit processing
- Motion Adaptive and Field to Frame de-interlacing modes
- 3:2 pulldown detection for NTSC and 2:2 film detection for PAL video sources
- Decodes NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Ethernet for real-time control
- Encodes NTSC and PAL
- Genlock, H/V Lock and VLock
- Executive mode: protects system configuration settings during use
- 64 independent memory presets
- Backed by three-year warranty