About ManagedCare for Diagnostic imaging
In a world of ever-changing medical regulations and budget controls, your medical display systems always need to be up and running. Connectivity is key, so we’ve specifically developed our Optimize services for Diagnostic imaging to help you guarantee security and follow-up of your diagnostic display fleet.
With ManagedCare, you receive support both online and onsite at your medical organization. A dedicated Barco specialist will guide you through the entire kick-off journey and you will receive a Barco-certified training. Your diagnostic display fleet will be followed up through weekly remote checks, bi-weekly calls for escalated matters, quarterly QA reviews and an annual onsite assessment providing a deep dive into your fleet.
- onsite kick-off: a Barco expert will guide you through the entire kick-off journey at your hospital
- specialized training: official Barco certified training with a 2-year validity period
- weekly follow-up: a Barco expert will perform remote weekly checks of your medical display fleet status in QAWeb Enterprise
- biweekly calls: for all escalation issues regarding Enterprise and topics listed in the action and decision log
- quarterly QA reviews: detailed test reports of your diagnostic display fleet
- yearly onsite fleet assessment: an annual presentation of your entire medical display fleet status, offering you essential data to anticipate on future challenges
Powered by QAWeb Enterprise
ManagedCare customers benefit from a dedicated professional extension of our QA and compliance software management system QAWeb Enterprise.