About Eonis 22" (MDRC-2122, Option WP)
Eonis® 22” is a display built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance. The white version features a front glass panel and is completely sealed, making it exceptionally cleanable, even with 70% alcohol cleaning agents.
Fully cleanable design
Barco’s Eonis features toughened glass and covered cables, making the display safe to use in a clinical environment. In places where infection control is a major concern, the white version is the best choice. The display has a protective front glass panel and is rated IP-32 front and back, making it exceptionally cleanable to prevent contamination. The multiple mounting options and connections further add to the smart design so typical of the Eonis display.
Consistent image quality
Barco's Eonis display has a unique front consistency sensor to automatically align the image quality every time the display is switched on. The image consistency makes collaboration between specialists easier. They can discuss images with colleagues at multiple locations, with absolute confidence that everyone is seeing identical images.
Centralized quality assurance
Eonis comes complete with Barco’s cloud-based MediCal QAWeb software, Barco’s online service for automated calibration, Quality Assurance and asset management. Praised in hospitals around the world, MediCal QAWeb allows healthcare IT and PACS administrators to centrally and remotely manage image quality across the healthcare organization, at the click of a button. This helps them save precious time.
- Front consistency sensor automatically aligns image quality
- IPS panel ensures wide viewing angle
- MediCal QAWeb suite for networked quality assurance, calibration and asset management all add to the exceptional, consistent image quality
- Exceptional cleanability with 70% alcohol based cleaning fluids (white version)
- Toughened, scratch-proof front glass
- Covered cables
- Medical-grade certifications
- Socket for Kensington lock makes it safe for use in clinical environments
- Flexible VESA mount for easy arm, wall or cart mounting
- Top connections for easy and secure connections
- Multiple inputs (HDMI, USB, etc.) ensure the display’s flexible deployment.