Barco's MDSC-2324 is a 24-inch near-patient surgical display with LED backlight, featuring full HD resolution and a wide color gamut. Purpose-built for the operating room, the MDSC-2324 offers an easy-clean design, smart mechanics and the most detailed images in the procedure room today.
Color-calibrated, artifact-free images
Thanks to its high brightness, high contrast and high resolution, the MDSC-2324 presents surgeons with accurate, realistic images and excellent depth perception. It also offers the fastest, lag-free transmission of surgical images and the highest image quality available today.
Our next-generation motion adaptive de-interlacing and noise reduction algorithms, using full 10-bit image processing, are your guarantee for detailed, sharp, and noise-free pictures, so you can detect the most subtle changes in tissue color.
Multi-source, multi-display imaging over IP
With its broad input connectivity, the MDSC-2324 offers the highest flexibility for multi-modality imaging (PiP & PaP), enabling reproduction of images from multiple sources and to multiple displays in the integrated operating room.
The 24-inch display is one of Barco's network-enabled surgical displays and offers integrated functionality (optional) for use with Nexxis digital OR, ensuring smooth distribution of uncompressed video and data over the IP network without delay.
Designed for use in the operating room
Barco's MDSC-2324 allows easy cleaning and disinfection thanks to its smooth surface, splash-proof housing, and front screen protection (IP45).
The display comes with a smart cable management system that hides the cables for a clutter-free set-up. It is light and compact, allowing easy (dual-monitor) mounting on surgical booms and spring arms.
Barco's MDSC-2324 features:
- 24” wide-screen LCD
- Full HD resolution
- Wide viewing angle
- High-brightness LED backlight
- Advanced, full 10-bit, image processing algorithms for artifact-free video reproduction
- Widest range of SD and HD input signals, including 3G-SDI and DisplayPort
- Calibrated for perfect color and grayscale reproduction (ITU 709 and DICOM standards)
- Easy cleaning thanks to full size protection screen and smooth design without gaps
- Easy cable management allowing hiding of cables in a flexible back cover
- Lightweight for easy mounting on spring arms