The board features 2 DVI connectors, providing a solid solution for upgrades.
Barco's MXRT display controllers work wonderfully together with:
- Conference CloneView™: which enables accurate projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. The software tool ensures effortless cloning, scaling, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen.
- DimView™: which automatically dims the auxiliary displays used for patient worklists or dictation, reducing peripheral ambient light.
- SpotView™: which enables focused observation during readings by dimming images outside a circular region of interest and boosting the luminance while enhancing the contrast in the region of interest.
- FindCursor™: which provides a method to quickly locate the cursor on a system with multiple displays.
- SingleView™: which enables the use of the entire display as one display, and eliminates any tearing down the center of the display. This simple setting works behind the scenes to make use of current PACS software seamlessly, and allows for hanging protocols in the center of the display.
- 2 DVI-I video outputs
- PCIe 3.0 compliant
- 2 GB GDDR5 display memory
- Single-wide form factor
- Powered by AMD's scalable FirePro workstation GPU