About NGS-D200 Lite
The Barco NGS-D200 Lite encoder and decoder provides the highest quality visual experience for collaborators. This encoder/decoder supports up to Full HD (1920 x 1200 @ 60fps) video and graphics sources with audio over any IP network environment.
Using the high performance Video-to-Data (V2D) codec, the NGS-D200 accurately captures and streams content from point-to-multipoint with low latency, thus increasing communication and cohesion among global teams. Integrated keyboard and mouse control with encoding and decoding functionality in a single unit creates a seamless environment for application sharing, simulation and training needs.
- High resolution support: Single DVI-I input capable of streaming Full HD video and graphics over any network
- Visually lossless codec: Compress high resolution graphics ensuring pixel-perfect delivery regardless of available bandwidth, while using 4:4:4 color space conversion (To preserve pixel detail, the codec will reduce the frame rate when the bandwidth limit is reached)
- Application programming interface (API): Allow integration of the NGS-D200 and recording/playback functionality in the workflow via the BCS management system API
- Passive video loop-through: Ensures a reliable video source without power
- Redundant LAN: Failover protection to maintain network connectivity with zero downtime
- Configurable modes: Switch between encoding and decoding in a single unit