About NGS-D200 Pro
The Barco NGS-D200 Pro encoder and decoder provides the highest quality visual experience for collaborators. This encoder/decoder supports over 4 megapixel video and graphics sources with audio over any IP network environment.
Using the high performance Video-to-Data (V2D) codec, the NGS-D200 accurately captures and streams content from point-to-multipoint with low latency, thus increasing communication and cohesion among global teams. Integrated keyboard and mouse control with encoding and decoding functionality in a single unit creates a seamless environment for application sharing, simulation and training needs.
- High resolution support: Dual link DVI-I input capable of streaming video and graphics of over 4 million pixels over any network
- Visually lossless codec: Compress HD high resolution graphics ensuring pixel-perfect delivery regardless of available bandwidth, while using 4:4:4 color space conversion (*)
- Application programming interface (API): Allow integration of the NGS-D200 and recording/playback functionality in the workflow via the BCS management system API
- Passive video loop-through: Ensures a reliable video source without power
- Redundant LAN: Failover protection to maintain network connectivity with zero downtime
- Configurable modes: Switch between encoding and decoding in a single unit
(*)To preserve pixel detail, the codec will reduce the frame rate when the bandwidth limit is reached