We appreciate your feedback.
Let us know what you think about our products on EventMasterFeedback@barco.com
This compact, reliable system simplifies the task of supporting professional quality audiovisual presentations. The unit combines a seven input A/V router, a high performance video scaler, an audio processor, and a full-featured control panel in a single integrated package. Seven universal A/V inputs accept composite video, s-video, component, computer, HDTV formats, as well as associated stereo audio signals. The unit also accepts two nonswitched audio sources (LINE and MIC) that can be mixed with the audio from the selected input channel. The input video is converted directly to the native resolution or "sweet spot" of the projection device to optimize image quality. PresentationPRO supports seamless transitions including cut, fade, dissolve, and wipe effects when sources are switched. The operator can also store a high-resolution image (typically a LOGO) for quick recall. PresentationPRO's user interface simplifies system set-up and adjustment. An RS-232 serial interface is provided to support remote control operation.
PresentationPRO is ideal for use whenever multiple A/V sources must be switched to provide a professional quality presentation. Typical applications include live events, corporate boardroom presentations, church services, education and training courses.
- Seven universal input channels accept composite (NTSC/PAL), svideo, component, and computer video sources (640x480 VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA). Videos with progressive 480p and 720p HDTV timing are supported
- True autosync operation; the unit automatically locks to the selected source
- Seven stereo audio inputs (one for each input channel) accept Consumer or Professional audio levels
- High performance A/V router and Scaler provide superior image quality
- Input video is scaled to match the native resolution or "sweet spot" of the projector
- User-programmable output formats: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024)
- Seamless transitions; cut, fade, dissolve, and wipe effects with programmable duration
- Two non-switched audio inputs (MIC and LINE) can be mixed with the audio from the selected input channel
- Intuitive user interface simplifies set-up
- RS-232 serial port supports remote control operation
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Logo image capture and recall feature
- Pre-programmed test patterns for projector calibration
- Two independently buffered video outputs
- One professional quality stereo audio output
- Optional Presentation Controller PP-0701, please call for details