About TransForm NDN-210 Pro
Barco’s TransForm N Networked Display Node is a powerful PC-based networked graphics processor. It is used in the networked visualization environment of a TransForm N system and can display encoded streams coming from the Gbit Ethernet/IP network. H-264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MJPEG, V2D and ProServer represent just the top of a long list of supported codecs and streaming formats. Furthermore, the display controller also has a high-end graphics card to perform the rendering operations as are requested by the TransForm N management clients in the network.
High density content – Large display walls
The NDN-210 Pro Output nodes can display high density content and can drive up to sixteen HD displays with a single node. The unit supports multiple different types of displays including the whole range of Barco display solutions like RPC, LCD & LED.
Managed by CMS inside the TransForm N system multiple NDN-210 Pro output nodes can be combined in a wall-cluster to show a composed synchronized picture on display walls of virtually unlimited size. The NDN-210 Pro offers a dedicated sync-cable based full frame-lock synchronization between up to 30 nodes suiting the needs of video-walls with advanced synchronization requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- Up to 4K-UHD resolution per output
- Universal IP video streaming decoding
- Most extensive list of supported codecs and formats
- Dedicated cable enabled frame lock between multiple display nodes supporting the possibility to cluster up to 30 display nodes together driving a single wall fully synchronized
- Redundant network interface
- Silent operation in a compact and flexible form factor
- Mature Barco quality, robust and reliable
TransForm NDN-210 Pro
- NDN-210 PRO (no power cable)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (US)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (EU)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (UK)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (C13/C14)