Coronis Uniti is explicitly designed for both PACS and multimodality breast imaging. It offers a spectacular representation of calibrated color and grayscales, and shows remarkable 2D and 3D capabilities. Coronis Uniti is capable of both static and dynamic imaging.
- Highest brightness and contrast: their luminance ratio exceeds ACR guidelines
- Exceptional local contrast, optimized for faster reading
- Subtle details are more conspicuous for easy detection (Per Pixel Uniformity)
- Real-time intervention-free calibration and QA
- Factory-fit glass front cover reduces reflections (<0.5%)
- Comes with I-Luminate to aid in seeing subtle image details
Nio is a series of modern, simple and efficient medical grade displays, that offer powerful performance for either general radiology or mammography. Available in grayscale or in color, Nio displays are packed with their own dedicated and innovative features.
- Most efficient dual-head option on the market
- Highest brightness and contrast - luminance ratio exceeds ACR guidelines
- Minimal image manipulations – less windowing, leveling, zooming & panning
- More DICOM JNDs to see more subtle details quicker
- Uniform image rendering center to edge
- Factory-fit front cover reduces reflection and improves visible contrast
Intuitive Workflow Tools
Barco’s integrated technology platform enables us to develop a unique set of Intuitive Workflow features resulting in increased reading accuracy and decreased reading time. Only Barco display systems offer this diagnostic toolset, which adds a new dimension to radiologists’ workflow by streamlining frequent tasks with automated features. Designed to help you speed through your workload with ease, these built-in, easy-to-use functions appear at your command, seamlessly paving the way for effortless productivity and working comfort.
QA & compliance management
Radiologists and physicians need superior image quality with reliable, worry-free calibration and Quality Assurance to make confident decisions. Our unique online service for intervention-free calibration ensures consistent and DICOM-quality images, on your PACS displays. It is your guarantee for diagnostic precision and consistent performance at all times, no matter where you are. Discover our QA offering here.