This KB describes how to share your content using the ClickShare Desktop App.
Make sure that the ClickShare Desktop App is installed on your laptop. It is advised to use the ClickShare Desktop App in combination with Base Unit version 01.07 or higher.
ClickShare Desktop App is compatible with the CS-, CSE- and CX-range of Base units. When using older ClickShare models, such as the CSC or the CSM, make sure to use ClickShare button in combination with the ClickShare Desktop App. Trouble identifying your ClickShare model? Check our overview in [KB7507].
How to use the ClickShare Desktop App?
1. Launch the ClickShare Desktop App.
2. Select your meeting room from the list. The nearest five meeting rooms with ClickShare are automatically listed.
3. Enter the passcode shown on the meeting room screen (if the passcode security has been enabled). Your meeting room is getting ready for sharing content.
4. Your meeting room is ready to share your content - click the virtual Button (static white ring) on the app.
5. Your screen is now shared with the meeting room display and the static white ring changes to static red ring on the app. The ClickShare Desktop App will hide itself after a few seconds. Navigate over the visible part or click the ClickShare Desktop App icon in the system tray to open the App again.
Application sharing feature allows you to share a single application while being able to work or take notes during your meeting. Note that the ClickShare Extension Pack is not required for application sharing.
When sharing to the meeting room, audio is only shared when your speakers were not muted when you start sharing. Stop sharing and unmute to ensure audio is being shared the next time you press the ClickShare Button or Desktop App.
Last updated Mar 26 2020