Refer to the specification sheet of your specific Base Unit for the supported iOS version. The specification sheet can be found on its product page at Barco.com.
This video takes you through the needed steps to get you started:
There are three simple steps to take:
- First, connect your iPhone or iPad to your ClickShare Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and select “ClickShare” from the network list
- Login using the default password clickshare
- Next, open the app and select content from your phone or device.
- You can select documents or photos from your device
- Scroll through photos, annotate, erase and save annotations
- You can share your camera view, or take a screenshot to share
- You can zoom
- If you have a 3 or 4G internet connection you can share online content via a browser or link to your cloud drives, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive and select content stored there
- Finally, click the virtual button to share the content with the meeting room display
- If prompted, confirm the base unit you want to use.
- If more than one person is sharing their screen, you can take over the whole meeting room display, by pressing the virtual button for 2 seconds.
- Tap again at any time to stop sharing
- If PIN code security is switched on for your Base Unit, you will have to enter a PIN code before you can share using the app – you’ll see the PIN on the meeting room display.
To share your entire screen on ClickShare, please use AirPlay. See [KB1304].
Last updated Jun 11 2020