About MNA-240 DP 1.2 SST Encoder
Adapter for the operating room
The MNA-240 DP 1.2 encoder converts DisplayPort video signals to Nexxis RAW IP packets. Other non-video signals such as audio and USB for keyboard/mouse are also supported. End-to-end video latency is amazingly short and is guaranteed not to exceed a single frame. The video streams that are distributed over the Nexxis network can go up to a resolution of 4K.
- AV-to-IP conversion at the source
- Seamless integration in the Nexxis environment
- Support for non-video traffic (e.g. keyboard, mouse and audio) via USB and audio connections
- Easy integration via central API provided by the Nexxis OR Management Suite NMS
- Streaming of 4K and downscaled FHD video onto the network
The MNA-240 adapters are part of Barco’s Nexxis solution, which provides users with uncompromised networked visualization for the digital operating room. The compact Nexxis AV-to-IP adapters offer simplicity and flexibility while maintaining the highest possible performance standards and fitness for use in demanding medical environments.
MNA-240 DP 1.2 SST Encoder