This can be done in 3 ways:
- during the initial setup of the Base Unit (how to: see KB 1835).
- via the web Configuration of the Base Unit (how to: see below).
- uploading the device token(s) in XMS Cloud (how to: see KB 2287).
Instructions to add a ClickShare Base Unit to XMS Cloud via the web Configurator of the Base Unit.
- Surf to the web Configurator of the Base Unit (how to: see KB 2324).
- Navigate to System > XMS (on Base Units with firmware version prior to 2.6, navigate to Wi-Fi & Network > Services > XMS Cloud Integration).
- In the XMS Cloud section (see screenshot above), you find the Device Token needed to register you unit (take note of it, you will need it in the next step).
- Your ClickShare Base Unit must have been connected to the internet (and XMS Cloud) to be able to see the token.
- The token itself remains valid for a period of 6 months after first time setup of the device.
- Browse to https://xms.cloud.barco.com/add and follow the instructions in the XMS cloud setup wizard to add your device.